12 Anomalies In Time (And Space): Hi There Time Travelers! Link

Anomalies In Time (And Space)

This site explores unusual occurrences related to time. The Philadelphia Experiment is the best reference on this issue. In 1943, the US Navy tried to make its ships disappear from enemy radar with current technology then. The USS Eldridge vanished from its port in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and suddenly reappeared in Norfolk, Virginia without lifting anchor. Site's name is "FRANK Q.J.AURILLO'S ANOMALIES IN TIME". http://www.urmoney.ws/tim.htm

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi There Time Travelers!


First order of business inevitably I guess is to offer a ton of profuse apologies for not having been heard of for a long while. I wouldn't hold it against anybody but me if I'm unrecognized by now or if I didn't qualify for any adsense privileges or whatever.

Time away from cyberspace was, however, well-spent in the sense that I had great opportunity to attune my readings and research work to things along my deepest lines of thought, a kind of tweaking of my concepts about space and time.

But then, who knows(?) I may have, during this unexplained absence, been actually engaging in actual physical (to distinguish from astral) time--traveling unknown to you, folks. In other words, I did this without your knowledge or permission and or consent. And to top it all, I hadn't given you the courtesy of reporting on my experience on returning to this era, your so-called "present time". Now, don't tell me that I sound "alien-like" in saying this or that I'm actually a human follower of the Raelian Movement.

I'm really not into any group, movement or cult when it comes to my beliefs especially in philosophy and particularly in the areas of creation and existence. And it is because of my sincere conviction that these things are best left to individual judgment and discretion and should not be influenced by any fixed system or institutions of thought.

These days I have been spending a large portion of work to the understanding of the microcosmic aspect or part of creation. I have taken to reading and decoding among others Napoleon Hill's philosophy whereby he states with firm conviction that the subconscious part of our mind is our connection to the greater mind (I didn't have to capitalize or put it in quotes. I leave it up to you).

I have found confirmation that it is here, in the realm of the subconsious mind of man, that we can find answers to eternal questions having to do with creation, which by the way, is an ongoing process that is occurring as we speak. I have written articles about the subconscious mind as the empowering nature and quality of man; as the aspect of human existence that permits man to be as God himself wants him to be (oops, and her too, sorry)

Click here to learn more

time warps time dilation time travel subconscious mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home